On this page, I’ll give a list of WAEC recommended textbooks/texts for English Language 2022/2023 examination. If you have been wondering the best textbooks to read for the forthcoming WAEC English paper, you’re in the right place.
What text books should I use to prepare for 2022/2023 WAEC English language exam? Which textbooks and authors does WAEC recommend for students?
Note: these textbooks are for both SSCE WAEC and GCE WAEC. So, the syllabus and recommended textbooks are the same.
SEE ALSO: Literature Texts for WAEC/NECO/JAMB
WASSCE Recommended English Language Textbooks 2022/2023
SEE ALSO: WAEC Recommended Mathematics Textbooks
These are the WAEC recommended textbooks for the English Language recorded in tabular form. Choose two or more of them and study with them.
- Countdown English Language. The Author: Ogunsanwo, O. & Co. (Use the Revised Edition)
- The Silent Teacher. The Author; Olatoye, S.
- Intensive English for SS3. The Author: Oluikpe, B. O. & Co.
- Objective Tests for School Certificate English. The Author; Tomori, S. H.
- Catch up on English. Author; Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, & Co.
- Oral English for Secondary School by
SEE ALSO: WAEC Syllabus for English Language PDF
How to get WASSCE text books
- First, try getting the books from your friends or senior colleagues who have passed O’level education.
- Most secondary schools have students library where they provide all the necessary books for students for free. You can check your school library if they have.
- You can also buy the books online. I recommend Konga.com for you because they have quality delivery service.
- You can check bookshops within your area or in the market.
SEE ALSO: NECO Recommended Textbooks for Christian Religious Studies