“Paschim Medinipur Future Care Society,” a private organization in West Bengal, has announced that Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2022 will help students in grades 8 through 12 from all over Bengal.
Students who are eligible can now apply for this scholarship by filling out the online application form and sending it, along with the documents listed below, to the scholarship office address via Speed Post. The students will be chosen based on their merit, which will be different for each class, and the scholarship funds will be disbursed straight into their bank accounts.
Eligibility for Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
Anyone who wishes to apply for this scholarship must meet all the requirements as outlined on this page. These requirements include the following:
- Applicant must be in any class between Class 8 and 12
- Student must be a permanent Resident of Westbengal
- Annual Family Income of the applicant must not exceed Rs- 2.5 Lakh.
- Student have to Continue their Study (must quit studying else the scholarship will be taken away)
Documents Required for the Scholarship Award
You must include these documents with your application for the Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2022, and you must send them with your application via Speed Post:
- Marksheet of the student’s previous Class must be attached.
- Provide Current Color Passport Photograph.
- Povide Aadhaar card of Student and Parent.
- Income Certificate Annual family Income Certificate must be attached to the scholarship application form.
- Bank Passbook – First Page of Bank Account.
After filling out the application form and attaching the necessary documents, you must send it to the office address of the Future Care Society in Medinipur.
Address where you can submit your Scholarship Application form
পশ্চিম মেদিনীপুর ফিউচার কেয়ার সোসাইটি
পশ্চিম মেদিনীপুর, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ
(If you do not understand Hindi, check out the English version of the address below)
PASCHIM MEDINIPUR FUTURE CARE SOCIATY
Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal
Benefits or Amount for “Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship”
The selected Students will get amount up to Rs 6000 per academic academic session.
Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2022 last date is January 31, 2022. Therefore, all eligible persons are encouraged to submit their application forms before the closing date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go through the questions and answers below and get an answer to your query.
Can College students Apply for Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship?
No, college students are not eligible for “Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship”. Only students of class 8 to 12 are qualified to apply for Scholarship.
How do I apply for Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2022?
- First, get the scholarship application form
- Fill out the form with your the correct information required
- Submit the form together with the documents listed above to the Midnapore Future care society. The address is also given above.
Note that the Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar application is offline based. In other words, all applications are to be submitted to the relevant post office as outline on the scholarship instructions page.
Click on the scholarship application link below to access the PDF form
Is Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar scholarship form for 2022 out?
No, the scholarship form 2022 is not out yet. This page will be updated once the application begins.
Do well to subscribe to our latest update by clicking on the notification button on your screen.
Do well to share this like, comment and share this post.