The Scholarship Hub, which was established in 2013, is the premier scholarship and bursary discovery medium in the UK.
What is Scholarship Hub?
They are on a mission to pull down all financial barricades to opportunity by providing an easy, direct way to help students find additional grants for the university.
They also enable the creation of new scholarships, by education institutions, charities, companies, and other institutions to broaden participation and help CSR programs, equity, inclusion, and diversity initiatives as well as grow the organization’s talent channel.
Almost 700,000 students visit them each year to get corresponded with funding.
In April 2022 The Scholarship Hub became part of the Blackbullion relative.
How to Apply for a scholarship in the UK with Scholarship Hub
- First, visit the UK scholarships hub using the official website link.
- Click on Register. This will take you to the page where you will register for all UK scholarship updates through newsletters and other available means.
Find scholarships, grants, bursaries for universities, and more by exploring their official website. Millions of pounds worth of free money are open. Don’t miss out!
OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE UK TO APPLY
Find UK Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries with Scholarship Hub
With the UK Scholarships hub, you will be able to find any scholarship available in the UK, the site is so sophisticated, it has the whole scholarship data you are looking for in the UK.
Scholarship Management & Administration Services in the UK
They offer tailored scholarship management and administration service to meet your specific needs. You can select from the following services.
- Setting up a new scholarship
- Scholarship Planning and design
- Scholarship Marketing and promotion
- Scholarship Administration services
- Promoting an existing scholarship
- Email marketing
To discuss any of scholarship hub’s services further please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Frequently asked questions about Scholarship Hub (Q&A)
You can visit the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website to find out more about the funding available if you are studying in the UK as an undergraduate student, including whether or not you are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
How to Get a Full Scholarship
- Know where to look
- Prepare in advance
- Work hard and keep motivated
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants
- Read the application instructions carefully
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter
- Be realistic
Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford – Sponsored by Oxford University Press, the Clarendon Fund offers UK scholarships to full- and part-time graduate students at the University of Oxford.
Most of the universities which offer free education in the UK for Indian students have a variety of study abroad scholarships, especially for Indian students which can be the best way to study in the UK for free. They may include the GREAT scholarship, Commonwealth scholarship, and Chevening scholarship.
Getting a scholarship in the UK is difficult, but very prestigious. Some scholarships are paid only for specific programs for a fixed period. After you received the scholarship and started to study, you most likely will not be able to switch to another course or extend the period of receiving the scholarship.
Cheapest universities for classroom-based undergraduate degrees
||Ave. undergrad fees (£)
||Bucks New University
||Leeds Beckett University
||University of Bedfordshire
||Royal Agricultural University
The best universities in the UK for international students
- The University of Oxford. The English-speaking world’s oldest university is perhaps the UK’s most well-known and reputable institution
- University of Cambridge
- University College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
Cheapest universities for a postgraduate degree
- Liverpool Hope University
- University of Bolton
- Queen Margaret University
- Edge Hill University
- De Montfort University
- Teesside University. Current cost: from £5,900
- Wrexham Glyndŵr University. Current cost: £5,940
- The University of Derby. Current cost: from £6,000
10 High-Paying Jobs In The UK That Requires A Master’s Degree
- Investment Banking (MBA)
- Petroleum Engineer (Masters in Petroleum Engineering)
- Business Management Consultant (MBA)
- Architect (Masters in Architectural Design)
- Financial Analysts (Masters in Finance)
- Statistician (Masters in Economics)
SEE SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK