NGO Scholarships in Nigeria that desire to assist students or entrepreneurs that are not competent in fulfilling the financial needs needed to learn or do business.
In this article, you will get find NGO scholarships for Nigerian scholars. Some of these scholarships are fully funded while some partly include the tuition fees and some aid business ideas and growth among young people in Nigeria.
Let’s quickly get a run down of the list of Non Governmental Organization (NGO) scholarship opportunities in Nigeria:
- Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship
- WAAW Foundation Scholarship
- NWAG Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- The CRV AmBreed Awards for International Students
- The Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation
- Allex Otti Foundation Scholarship
- Bishop Oyedepo Scholarship
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
Read further and see the full scholarship details.
Apply for SEPLAT Petroleum Scholarship Now.
List of NGO Scholarships In Nigeria 2022
1. Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship
The Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship is presenting scholarships to 5 undergraduate scholars in each state in Nigeria. Appropriately eligible scholars are asked to apply for these NGO Scholarships in Nigeria.
Eligibility for Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship
- Interested applicants for the scholarship must have achieved 250 and more in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants who are already admitted to other universities must re-apply for a change of university to Eastern Palm University.
2. WAAW Foundation Scholarship
WAAW Foundation grants yearly scholarships to scholars who show need and prove their position as full-time students in a STEM-related study at an African University. Successful applicants will be needed to start a STEM Outreach Chapter at their institution.
Eligibility for WAAW Foundation Scholarship
Please go through the eligibility standards before application. All applications that are not good will be automatically deleted! Standards for eligibility include:
- Female scholars of African heritage, residents, and studying in Africa.
- Presently registered in an undergraduate B.S. degree program.
- Learning STEM-connected courses in an institution or college in Africa.
- Verifiable financial assistance
- Outstanding Academic Record.
- Demonstrated leadership, volunteering, and community assistance
- Below the age of 32.
- Only scholars in their first and second years are qualified to apply. And also scholars in their 3rd year of studying a five-year discipline.
The scholarship offers 200 dollars to each Nigerian female undergraduate student in a Nigerian university or tertiary institution who is eligible.
- All applicants must be female
- All applicants must be Nigerian undergraduate scholars in any field of study.
4. The CRV AmBreed Awards for International Students
Again, this is another NGO scholarship in Nigeria. And it’s for candidates who are interested in seeking a degree in Agriculture. Also, it’s set to help and encourage scholars.
Applicants must be full-time students. Also, must be registered in their 3rd year of an undergraduate degree in agriculture or animal science at Massey University.
5. The Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship wraps business training and mentoring along with a scholarship amount is $5,000
- All applicants must be an African
- All applicants must be older than 18 years
- All applicants must have creative business thoughts and the businesses must have been present for at least 3 years,
- All applicants must keep to the lawful rights to run their businesses in the country in Africa.
6. MTN Foundation Scholarship
The MTN Scholarship is presented by MTN Nigeria to 2nd-year and 3rd-year scholars in any university in Nigeria. The scholarship is one of the numerous popular NGO Scholarships in Nigeria available to students in different courses and it is worth 200,000 Naira annually.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens learning in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be undergraduates in the 200 or 300 level respectively.
- All applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 and further or its equal.
7. Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation
The Foundation which has a vital interest in education and health, in partnership with Venezuela Embassy in Abuja, had before declared a scholarship for 50 undergraduate scholars to learn medicine at Latino American Medicine School.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- All applicants must have excellent grades in the West African Examination Council (WAEC)/National Examinations Council (NECO). As in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are an advantage
- All applicants must be between 18 and 23 years old
- All applicants should be unmarried.
- All applicants should be medically fit
8. Allex Otti Foundation Scholarship
It seeks to assign young people academic options. It is aimed toward outstanding people who show the potential for coming leadership in Abia State. It helps students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria to compensate for the cost of their schooling.
- All students who are presently at 200 Level in any government-owned university in Nigeria.
- The nominee must have maintained at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5
9. Bishop Oyedepo Scholarship
The David Oyedepo Foundation seeks to deliver options for talented and gifted African scholars with proven excellent academic abilities to seek undergraduate programs in two of the best universities in Nigeria. It gives individuals the chance to build up the leadership possibilities that are so obviously lacking in the leaders of our today’s world, through the annual programs and community development industries.
- All applicants must be citizens and permanent citizens of any African Nation
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the period of application submission
- All applicants must be qualified to obtain a Nigerian student visa
- Are experienced in reading, writing, and speaking the English Language
- All applicants must have a record of excellent performance at the secondary school
10. Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship will deliver full tuition for scholars who are presently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Learners from our host residents are urged to apply too.
- Applications are available to students studying the following courses: Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Lab Science, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Marketing & Sales, Accounting, and Human Resources/Industrial and Labour Relations
- Applicants must be first or second-year scholars in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.